Monday, September 1, 2014

I might be back. . .

It has been a while.

A really really really long while. . .lots and lots of things have been going on.

Mainly I started working about for the first time in about six years. I just don't have the kind of free time that I used to because of this.

Then when I was starting to feel like I might be able to come back my husband came up to me and bought up the idea of trying to buy a house. Now this is something that had been bought of many times in the past so I didn't really take it seriously at first. But well things actually went really great for us and we poured all we had into getting our first house. . .go us!

So when I thought lets start reading and reviewing again I noticed that I had been away for so long that it wasn't as easy as I thought to get back into it. At some point my brain told me it was work to read and review all these books and I just didn't want to. I even stopped reading as much as I used to.

But well I'm kinda back to the way I was. . .I just couldn't stay away from reading for long. I'm going to take this slow now. I won't suddenly be putting reviews up all the time. Things are still really busy for me and I don't want it to feel like work to me again.

I'll hopefully be putting a review up here sometime in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...