Monday, August 26, 2013

Today is Angie's Happy Day

Today is a special day for me. 7 years ago I married my very best friend and couldn't be happier. I still remember exactly how he asked me out and how happy I was. Also the awkwardness of going from friends to something more. Shit I remember the first time I even saw him and thought how hot he was. I know I've mentioned my husband a few times before on here but I feel like I need to express his awesomeness to everyone.

He listens when I ramble on about books. He has no interest at all in reading, but he will sit there and listen when I talk about a book I either loved or hated, and he'll ask questions about it. He will sit there and listen to me read my reviews to him as well. He supports my reading habit and asks everyday what I'm reading and if it is good or not. When I'm not reading he questions why because he knows how much I love it. He is proud of me for writing reviews, and apparently boast about it to all his co workers.

He makes me feel safe, if my scared or upset about something he is always right there to hold me tight and make everything better.  

He makes me laugh all the time, and I mean all the time. I say at least once a day "I knew there was a reason I married you" either because he is doing something to crack me up or saying something. He doesn't care when I start acting like a weirdo and he likes to ask me how my trips to Angie Land were when I space out (which I do a lot).


Even though those 7 years weren't always easy we always supported each other and stood by each others side. There are a million and one reasons why I love him, and will always continue to love him. I can't picture my future with out him in it and look forward to many more years with him by my side. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...