Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's Summer Time!

So I have noticed that I haven't really been writing a lot of reviews lately and I thought I should explain why that is.

If you haven't already noticed its like 10 million degrees outside, meaning its summer time. . .Yay! <---not, I really don't like the summer time. It took me 26 years to find out why I love cold weather so much but I finally got it. When summer time rolls around all the creepy ass bugs come out, I'm not just talking about spiders I'm talking about weird looking bugs with mean looking pincer things just waiting for me to let my guard down so they can get me. Last year I was attacked by a cicada and I nearly had a heart attack. It had me trapped outside because it was right in front of my back door doing some kinda weird flip flop thing while screaming. I have to point out that it was like 2 in the morning so there was no one awake to save me. I'll see if I can find a video of what it was like.


Fast forward to about 1.25 in the video. . .but before you do that imagine yourself sitting outside reading a book, minding your own business, lost in your own little world right when something like the part at 1.25 in the video happens to you. I reverted back to a 3 year old girl screamed, ran out of my chair and starting dancing around in a panic. . .it was a pretty long night.

But my fear of all the bugs out to get me aside, its summer which means my son isn't in school anymore. Which also means if I don't keep my kids busy they will try to beat the shit out of each other all day while screaming "Mommy!!!" over and over again and before you know it I will be checking myself into an insane asylum. Like right now my son keeps dive bombing the couch, landing right behind me and managing to kick the crap out of my back while trying to get back up. My daughter thought today would be the perfect opportunity to try out her talent with scissors and chopped off almost 5 years worth of hair growth. So as you can see I have my hands pretty full at the moment.

My reading is taking a backseat to this insaneness that it happening in my home. Which really is okay with me because I needed a break from it anyway. Sometimes to much of a good thing turns out to be a bad thing.

I'll still be posting reviews, so don't worry. . .I just won't be posting a ton of reviews at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...