Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cover Release of Drop Dead Demons

Have you ever started reading a book and after the first page just knew you were going to love the entire read? It doesn't really happen for me often, though it may seem like that if you go through my reviews. There is very few books that I really fall in love with to the point that as soon as I'm done reading it I hurry up and run to my computer to see if the next one is out yet, and when it isn't don't forget about the book after reading a million other ones a long the way.

Well of those books for me is Demons at Deadnight by A. Kirk and E. Kirk, one of the very few YA books that has really caught my attention. So like any good reader when I seen that the next book wasn't out yet I cried a little inside. Once I was done crying I checked for author web pages and went full on stalker for a little bit. I would check and check and check to see if any new information was coming out, and low and behold this very morning I got a very exciting email from the Kirks. The cover for the next book Drop Dead Demons has been released! Yay! You know when the cover comes out that your not going to have to wait very long before the book comes strolling along. . . that is the most exciting part for me, especially because I got to read the synopsis for the book as well as look at the great cover. Now I'm pretty must foaming at the mouth to read it.

Now your probably all like "Okay Angie, we all know you tend to get excited easily but lets get to the point now." Well the point is I get to show you all the amazing cover! Get yourself ready for it cause here it comes.


Seventeen-year-old Aurora Lahey has figured out why everyone is trying to kill her...now she just needs to figure out how to stop them.
Between all the hell-hired assassins and secret society traitors hunting her down, Aurora didn’t think life as the Divinicus Nex could get worse.

Sure, she's discovered some lethal powers of her own. Plus, six sexy, super-charged, demon-hunting Hex Boys are watching her back. And yes, Aurora doesn't mind running into the muscled arms of the hottest one—and he’s not complaining either.

But when a seductive stranger with questionable motives delivers a deadly ultimatum, Aurora and the Hex Boys plunge into a do-or-die hunt for a legendary treasure that will either finally shift power in their favor or unleash hell on earth.

Pursued by demons of mythical proportions, Aurora and the Hex Boys race deeper into a shadowy world of a centuries old mystery and brutal conspiracy, where no one and nothing is what it seems. Where love and betrayal go hand-in-hand, and trusting the wrong person not only breaks your heart, but can get you killed.

Hiding her Divinicus Nex status from those chasing her, lying to her pretend-wish-he-were-real boyfriend, dodging demons, breaking into tombs, hunting her blackmailer, and passing Physics...Aurora could do that in her sleep.

Or more likely, die trying.

So if you have been checking my blog out (and if you haven't I'll forgive you just this once) you will actually find that I've mentioned the first book Demons at Deadnight quite a few times, so you can only imagine how awesome it is for me to not only know that the next book is going to be coming my way but to be able to help with the cover release. So my many internet friends I'll give you a heads up on what to expect from me next now. . .The review for Demons at Deadnight, its floating around a couple different spots and I'll pull it over here for you and of course as soon as I find out the release date for Drop Dead Demons I'll pass the info over to all you wonder people as well.

If you would like to know more about the wonderful authors just follow the handy little link I'm about to give you to their blog. . . .


I really love links. . .they are fun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...