Saturday, March 16, 2013

Volcruans Hunt (Cats Eye 3) Cover Release

I absolutely love the Cat’s Eye Chronicle books. I stumbled upon the first one, Soras Quest, quite a while ago. It was one of those books were I just couldn’t get enough of it. I pretty much stalked the author waiting for the next one to come out, and when it did I gobbled it up like it was free candy. So imagine the happiness when I see the cover for Volcrain’s Hunt. I just about ran around my house screaming in excitement. I managed to restrain myself and settled for a little bit of a forced calm, and then slowly sipped my coffee.

So I found this all out because I follow a great blog called Book Briefs, actually if it wasn’t for this blog I probably would have never even found these books in the first place. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

This cover looks amazing. . .just like all the rest. Only this one makes it feel like there is going to be more conflict, and you know what I can’t wait for it.

A cursed plague is spreading across the land. Crops are rotting. People are dying in the streets. Sora, with the help of her magical Cat's Eye necklace, is the only one who can stop it.

She must travel overseas to the Lost Isles, a place of legend and mystery. Only there can she destroy the bloodmage, Volcrian, putting an end to the curse. She is accompanied by Crash, a lethal assassin who once threatened—and saved—her life. But Sora is beginning to question her dark companion. He seems to be carrying a secret; a hidden past that could endanger them all.

Meanwhile, they are hunted by an underground society known as the Shade. For centuries, the Shade has waited for the perfect opportunity to step into the light. Now they are perilously close to resurrecting a Dark God and unleashing a wave of unimaginable destruction. They only need to collect the three sacred weapons, and Sora has already found two...




I really cannot wait to get my hands on this book. . .I only slightly died when I saw the release date was September 30, 2013, which also happens to be my husbands birthday so I won't forget it. I just feel bad for him cause I'll be all book crazy.

I'll leave the order of the books so you can hurry up and start reading them, and then have to wait with me to get your hands on this on. I promise it will be fun!

Sora's Quest (Cats Eye 1)
Vipers Creed (Cats Eye 2)
Volcruans Hunt (Cats Eye 3)

T.L. Shreffler is one of those authors that I keep an eye on. I've loved everything I have ever read by her, and its not often that an author can keep me that happy with their books. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...